Boca Raton Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers Pursue Justice for Injured Victims
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reports that in 2018 alone, there were 814 deaths in Florida as a result of drunk driving accidents. Nationwide in 2018, there were a staggering 10,500+ deaths in accidents attributable to drunk driving. That national fatality figure has remained close to the same, each year since 2009.
Drunk driving and driving under the influence (DUI/DWI) remain tragically common occurrences on America’s roads, often leading to irreversible physical, mental and emotional consequences for victims and their loved ones.
The Boca drunk driving car accident attorneys of Boca Injury Law passionately believe that it is essential to hold intoxicated drivers accountable for both the accidents they cause and for the injuries and deaths resulting from their reckless behavior. We offer decades of combined attorney experience in the aggressive pursuit of justice and compensation for the victims of drunk drivers.
Driving under the influence often results in extremely damaging accidents and severe personal injuries due to the intoxicated driver’s compromised cognitive faculties, diminishing their ability to avoid a crash and frequently causing deadly collisions.
Accidents frequently caused by intoxicated drivers include:
- Side Impact Collisions: Impairment of faculties and judgement can cause drunk drivers to run red lights, yield and stop signs, hitting vehicles in their path, often at high rates of speed.
- Head On Collisions: Loss of sensory and directional perception can cause an inebriated driver to swerve into oncoming lanes of traffic or enter/exit a street, road or highway in the wrong direction.
- Rear End Collisions: Lack of depth perception or inattention to surrounding road conditions by those driving under the influence can cause them to slam into the rear of the vehicle directly in front of them.
- Hitting Pedestrians or Bicyclists: Impaired vision can cause a drunk driver to overlook a pedestrian or cyclist in the road, frequently with fatal consequences.
DUI/DWI accidents have both a criminal and civil law component and pursuing justice for our clients who have suffered in such accidents involves our tireless effort in gathering police reports, police breathalyzer, blood and urine test results, arrest records, police dashboard camera footage, as well as witness testimony, accident scene evidence and any available surveillance camera footage, among other necessary steps to pursue a favorable civil court judgment on your behalf.
Drunk Driving Accident Victims May Sustain Devastating Personal Injuries. Our Boca Accident and Injury Lawyers Demand Intoxicated Drivers be Held Responsible for Their Actions
Among the catastrophic injuries suffered by drunk driving accident victims:
- Spinal injuries, including Spinal Cord Damage, Broken Vertebrae and Paralysis
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Severe Head, Neck and Facial Injuries
- Limb Loss or Subsequent Limb Amputation
- Loss of Hearing, Sight and/or Speech
- Multiple Broken Bones
- Internal Organ Damage
- Complete or Partial Loss of Physical Mobility
The compassionate, experienced and highly skilled accident attorneys at Boca Injury Law have successfully represented many clients who have suffered severe injuries as the result of a drunk driver’s negligence. We seek both justice and maximum compensation for those injuries and wrongful deaths, in each and every client’s case.
It is imperative that you retain legal counsel as soon as possible after your accident, to begin the process toward justice for yourself and your loved ones. Please call us at 561-609-3190 to schedule your free phone or video consultation or fill out our online contact form. We have offices in Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach Gardens and Stuart, FL to serve our clients at their convenience.
The Boca Raton Personal Injury & Car Accident Attorneys at Boca Injury Law welcome clients in Deerfield Beach, Delray Beach, Pompano Beach, Boynton Beach, Wellington, Lake Worth Beach, Highland Beach, Hillsboro Beach, Lighthouse Point and throughout Palm Beach County, Broward County, Martin County & South Florida.