Our Boca Raton Head on Collision Attorneys Provide Vigorous Representation to Clients Suffering Catastrophic Injury and Loss
The Florida Dept. of Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles estimates that there were nearly 341,000 total crashes in the state in 2020. These accidents resulted in 212,000+ injuries and 3,335 fatalities. Head on collisions comprise only about 3% of such accidents, but more than 10% of fatalities. The sheer physical force of impact and the high speed at which head on crashes often occur explains that high fatality rate, as well as the number of catastrophic physical injuries suffered in front end collisions.
If you or a loved one has been injured or lost their life as the result of a head on car accident or any other motor vehicle collision, you want justice & compensation for those injuries or loss. The Boca Raton personal injury and car accident attorneys at Boca Injury Law can provide a combined 40+ years of legal experience and knowledge to aggressively pursue your case.
Among the major contributing factors in head on collisions are high speed, aggressive driving and/or impaired, drowsy or distracted driving.
Head on crash accidents often involve:
- Driving the wrong way on a one-way road.
- Entering or exiting a highway from the wrong direction.
- Improper Passing: overtaking slower moving vehicles on a two-way road and hitting an oncoming vehicle as result of the lane change.
- Swerving in an attempt to avoid hitting a person, animal or object in the road and colliding with an oncoming vehicle.
Head On Collisions Often Cause Severe & Permanent Injuries. Work with the Boca Accident Attorneys Who Will Fight Tirelessly for the Compensation You Deserve
Head on crashes frequently cause injuries that are catastrophic and surpass even the severity commonly experienced in other kinds of motor vehicle accidents:
- Concurrent and Traumatic Brain, Head, Spinal & Facial Injuries
- Complete or Partial Blindness, Loss of Hearing and/or Speech
- Complete or Partial Loss of Physical Mobility
- Multiple Broken Bones
- Severe Lacerations and Burns
- Immediate Limb Loss or Subsequent Need for Limb Amputation
- Damage to Multiple Internal Organs
Front End Crashes Can Be Devastating. We Provide the Legal Counsel You Need to Pursue Maximum Compensation for Your Injuries, Pain and Suffering
The attorneys and staff at Boca Injury Law will relentlessly pursue accountability on behalf of our clients from the negligent party that has caused their head on collision or other motor vehicle accident. We will fight for the maximum compensation you are entitled to, including, the following that are recoverable under Florida law:
- Medical Expenses, such as immediate life-saving care, on-going hospitalization, surgeries, physical and mental therapy, medications, medical devices and at-home, rehabilitation center or nursing home-based care, among other medical costs. The recovery and award can include past and future medical expenses.
- Pain and Suffering: Under Florida Personal Injury law, victims may receive compensation from a court judgment or negotiated settlement to allow for the pain and suffering caused by the accident. The recovery and award can include past and future pain and suffering.
- Lost Income and Loss of Future Earning Capacity: The injuries sustained in your accident may keep you from working for an extended period or even permanently. You can be compensated for those lost wages and other work-related income. The recovery and award can include past and future loss of wages.
- Punitive Damages. In certain cases where the wrongdoer engaged in egregious, fraudulent, intentional misconduct or gross negligence, which is defined by Florida Statutes, one can pursue punitive damages to deter future wrongdoing and punish the wrongdoer. If the case warrants it, a jury can award punitive damages if, based on clear and convincing evidence, the jury finds that the defendant was personally guilty of intentional misconduct or gross negligence.
Our attorneys offer both the litigation and negotiation skills our clients need in order to achieve a favorable judgment in a courtroom trial or at the table with opposing parties to win an acceptable financial settlement in your case.
Contact Us Today to Schedule a Free Initial Phone or Video Consultation with Our Accomplished Boca Raton Car Accident Lawyers
You want to retain legal counsel as soon as possible after your accident and start the process toward obtaining compensation for your injuries. We can be reached at 561-609-3190 or through our online contact form. We have offices in Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach Gardens and Stuart, FL to serve our clients more conveniently.
The Boca Raton Personal Injury & Accident Attorneys at Boca Injury Law welcome clients in Deerfield Beach, Delray Beach, Pompano Beach, Boynton Beach, Wellington, Lake Worth Beach, Highland Beach, Hillsboro Beach, Lighthouse Point and throughout Palm Beach County, Broward County, Martin County & South Florida.