Our Boca Raton Construction Accident Lawyers Fight Tirelessly for Those Who Have Suffered Traumatic Injury on Construction Sites
While it comes as no surprise that Florida has been experiencing a building boom for nearly 10 years, an unfortunate result is the increase in the number of construction site accidents, injuries & fatalities that accompany this level of growth. Between 2011 and 2018, there was a 140% increase in construction site fatalities in Florida alone, according to a 2020 news article by The Palm Beach Post.
Construction sites, by their very nature, present exceptionally dangerous work environments. For those injured in construction accidents, the physical and mental damage can last a lifetime, due to the catastrophic level of injury caused by motor vehicles, heavy equipment, and construction materials.
Among the most frequent causes of injury & fatality at construction worksites:
- Falls from elevated heights
- Slip and trip accidents
- Being struck by vehicles or moving equipment on the construction site
- Being caught in or between construction site spaces, objects, or equipment
- Scaffold, trench & tunnel collapse and related accidents
- Partial or total building or structure collapse
- Exposure to harmful substances or environments, including electrocution or exposure to gases, chemicals, or other toxic compounds
- Contact with dangerous objects or equipment, such as cranes, jackhammers & nail guns, as well as burns from welding tools, fires & explosions
Construction Site Injuries are Often Caused by Another’s Carelessness or Negligence. Our Attorneys Will Thoroughly Investigate the Causes & Seek Justice and Compensation for Our Clients
There are a many types of construction projects, including single and multi-family homes, high rise apartment buildings, office buildings & retail establishments, roads, highways, bridges & tunnels as well as public utility installations and office or private home renovation or reconstruction. All these projects present a high potential for worker injury and fatality.
Among the common injuries suffered at construction sites, include
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Back and Spinal Injuries, including Spinal Cord Damage and Paralysis
- Crush Injuries
- Severe Burns
- Disfigurement & Scarring
- Vision & Hearing Damage or Loss
- Broken Bones
- Permanent Limb Damage or Amputation
- Wrongful Death
The construction accident attorneys at Boca Injury Law will investigate an accident to identify both the causes of your accident and all responsible parties, which may include an employer, the property owner, the primary construction companies, subcontractors, original equipment manufacturers and equipment maintenance companies. Our goal is to achieve justice and maximum compensation for our clients injured or killed in construction accidents by holding all responsible parties accountable.
You can contact us today for a free, no obligation consultation by calling 561-609-3190, or by filling out our online contact form. Even though we handle cases throughout Florida and have handled cases in other parts of the United States, we maintain offices in Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach Gardens and Stuart, FL to assist our clients in a location most convenient for them.