Boca Raton Insurance Claim Denial, Dispute & Litigation Attorneys Fight Big Insurance Companies to Help Get Your Claim Paid
The U.S. insurance industry is one of America’s largest, writing nearly $1.3 trillion in premiums in 2019 alone, and employing nearly 3 million people across the country. Americans obviously spend a tremendous amount of money each year to insure themselves, their loved ones, and their property.
You would think that with so much money spent on so many different types of insurance, it would smoothly and quickly provide the compensation you paid for, in the event of injury, death, loss or other covered event. Unfortunately, this is not always the case. Simply put, insurers often limit or deny claims payouts in order to protect their own financial interests.
Many people are unaware of their right to dispute the denial of a valid insurance claim and accept the denial decision from the insurance company or the low amount of compensation the insurer offers.
Insurance companies unreasonably deny or delay valid claims, fail to properly investigate a claim or offer insufficient amounts of compensation on claims on a regular basis. These types of actions are referred to as “bad faith”, and they are often the foundation for legitimate lawsuits against insurance companies by policy holders.
If You Think Your Insurance Claim Has Been Wrongly Denied or Unreasonably Delayed, Our Boca Raton Insurance Dispute Lawyers Will Fight to Recover the Compensation You’re Entitled To
Given the very wide variety of insurance policies that exist, the reasons for denied claims also vary greatly. Among the most common sources of claim denials by insurance companies, in just a few of many policy types that are written:
Automobile, Motor Vehicle and PIP Insurance:
- The accident type was not covered by the insurance policy you bought, or the damages exceed the limits of the policy.
- The insurance company concludes you were at fault in the accident.
- Your policy lapsed or you missed a claim filing deadline.
- You did not immediately report the accident to the police or your insurer, or you did not seek medical attention immediately following the accident.
- The insurance company claims you misrepresented or omitted information when purchasing your policy.
Homeowner, Business & Property Insurance:
- The claim is not covered by your insurance policy, such as wind/hurricane, flood or sinkhole damage.
- You missed a deadline & did not file the damage claim in time.
- Misrepresentation of damage or loss, or they do not exceed the policy’s deductible.
- Misreporting or misidentifying the cause of the loss or damage.
Long Term or Short-Term Disability Insurance:
- Insufficient medical evidence provided to the insurer to support a disability claim.
- The injuries sustained were not covered by the disability insurance policy.
- The insurance company claims you had a pre-existing condition relevant to the disability claim.
- The insurer decides you are able to resume work or that the reasons for your disability are not covered by your policy.
Our firm offers clients decades of successful experience helping clients with insurance claim denials, disputes, delays and litigation across the spectrum of insurance policy types, including:
- Car, Motor Vehicle & PIP Insurance
- Homeowner, Business & Property Insurance
- Wind, Hurricane, Flood, Fire, Sinkhole Insurance
- Healthcare & Medical Insurance
- Long Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- All Types of Life Insurance
- Bad Faith Insurance Claims
The attorneys at Boca Injury Law know that any insurance claim can come with obstacles that make our clients feel overwhelmed, even powerless, when they are confronting large, well-funded insurance companies. We aggressively pursue the positive outcomes for our clients in their fight to recover the just compensation they are entitled to.
You can contact us today for a free, no obligation consultation by calling 561-609-3190, or by filling out our online contact form. Even though we handle cases throughout Florida and have handled cases in other parts of the United States, we maintain offices in Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach Gardens and Stuart, FL to assist our clients in a location most convenient for them.