Our Boca Raton Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Relentlessly Pursue Justice and Maximum Compensation for Injured Clients
Motorcycling has long held a special allure: taking a journey on the open road and riding in the open air, provides a strong sense of freedom & adventure.
There are unique concerns about motorcycles, such as riding without the structural protections and safety features offered by cars & trucks, that make riding safely and avoiding accidents even more challenging.
Florida’s favorable climate make it a year-round natural for motorcycle enthusiasts and Florida is among the top states for motorcycle ownership. The large number of motorcycles on our roads unfortunately correlates to motorcycle accidents, injuries and motorcycle fatalities at significantly higher rates than the national average:
- More than 550 fatalities in 2019 alone, according to Ride Smart Florida.
- Motorcyclists are 29 times more likely to suffer fatal injury in a crash than car accident passengers.
- Nearly 50% of all motorcycle accidents result in serious injury.
Motorcycle Accidents Are Devastating. Our Attorneys Can Help You Recover Compensation for Your Losses and Injuries
Some of the most frequent causes of motorcycle accidents:
- Unsafe or careless lane changes by drivers of other vehicles who do not see the motorcyclist in their blind spot and cause a direct collision or cause the motorcyclist to crash while attempting to avoid a collision.
- Right of way errors committed by drivers of other vehicles, particularly those involving left turns at road intersections, can have tragic, even fatal consequences for motorcyclists.
- Rear end collisions, striking open car doors, high speed crashes, distracted or intoxicated drivers and dangerous or defective road conditions can cause catastrophic injury or death to a motorcyclist.
Motorcyclists are much more vulnerable to injury than people in other types of vehicles, as they are not surrounded by a protective structure and lack safety measures such as airbags and seat belts. Motorcyclists often suffer severe injury in crashes with other motor vehicles, such as:
- Traumatic Head and Brain Injury
- Back and Spinal Damage, including Paralysis.
- Multiple Rib and Chest Injuries
- Hand, Arm, Foot and Leg Injuries, including Loss of Limb or subsequent Amputation.
- Permanent Scarring and Disfigurement
- Internal Organ Damage
- “Road Rash”: Often severe friction burns caused by sliding along the road as a result of being thrown from the motorcycle in an accident.
The motorcycle accident attorneys at Boca Injury Law understand the long-term consequences such accidents can cause, and we aggressively represent our clients in their pursuit of justice and maximum compensation for their injuries and loss, including:
- Payment for medical bills resulting from immediate and initial life-saving care, subsequent surgeries and hospitalizations, rehabilitative physical and mental therapies, necessary medication and medical equipment and devices.
- Compensation for disability and/or disfigurement, as well as for pain and suffering.
- Recovery of lost past and future earnings.
- In the event of fatality, pursuing substantial additional compensation for wrongful death.
Contact our Boca Raton Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Today and Begin the Process Toward Justice
Our personal injury and accident attorneys offer a combined 45+ years of legal skill and experience and we will zealously pursue maximum justice and compensation on behalf of our injured clients.
You can contact us today for a free, no obligation consultation by calling 561-609-3190, or by filling out our online contact form. Even though we handle cases throughout Florida and have handled cases in other parts of the United States, we maintain offices in Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach Gardens, FL to assist our clients in a location most convenient for them.