Our Boca Raton Rear-End Collision Attorneys Aggressively Pursue Maximum Compensation for Damages & Injuries to Our Clients
According to the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) there are more than 1.7 million rear end car collisions annually in the US, resulting in 500,000+ injuries and 1,700+ fatalities. Rear end collisions account for nearly 30% of all car accidents, making them among the most common types of car accidents nationwide.
There are many causes of rear-end car crashes:
- Distracted Driving, such as texting while driving, diverts attention from the road situation and even momentarily misjudging or ignoring distance between vehicles can lead to a serious rear-end collision.
- Tailgating and Speeding create situations where there is neither sufficient time nor physical distance to avoid hitting the lead vehicle should it make a sudden stop. The higher the speed at impact, the higher the likelihood of devastating injury to passengers in all vehicles involved, as well as increased damage to vehicles.
- Impaired Driving: Intoxicated drivers have very impaired ability to judge speed, distance, and road conditions, which can cause rear-end collisions and other types of serious, even fatal, accidents.
- Misjudging Road Conditions, such as rain-slicked, flooded, damaged, poorly marked or debris-filled roads create situations where sudden braking is required by the lead vehicle, which is then struck from behind by other vehicles, often with devastating consequences.
Our Boca Rear End Car Accident Lawyers Provide the Highly Experienced Legal Representation You Need to Recover Compensation for Personal Injury and Vehicle Damage.
Rear-end car accidents can cause serious injuries and vehicle damage. Those in the lead vehicle of such accidents are often completely unaware that the collision is about to occur and therefore have no time to “brace” themselves for the impact.
Among the common injuries suffered in rear-end collisions:
- Loss of Limb(s), Broken Bones/Fractures
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Spinal Injuries, including Paralysis, Disc Bulges and Herniations
- Partial or Complete Loss of Sight, Hearing or Physical Mobility
- Head, Neck & Facial Injuries
- Internal Organ Damage, caused by severe seatbelt compression or the body striking the dashboard.
If you or a loved one has been injured by the negligence of another in a rear-end car crash or any motor vehicle accident, seek justice & compensation for those injuries and for damage to your vehicle.
At Boca Injury Law, our compassionate & knowledgeable attorneys work to help you recover from the parties at fault for your personal injury, including past and future pain and suffering, vehicle lost income/wages, and medical expenses.
We Pursue All Legal Options in Order to Bring Justice and Compensation to Our Clients
- Litigating Your Case in Court: We bring our many years of experience as trial litigation attorneys to the courtroom, to clearly demonstrate your injuries and loss, and to prove negligence by the other party through witnesses, evidence and even testimony by experts, in doing all we can to win a judgment in your favor.
- Mutually Agreeable Case Settlement: Our attorneys bring their tough negotiation skills to the table with the other party, their attorneys and their insurance company, to gain the highest possible financial settlement for your pain, injury and damages, without having to go to trial. The firm often handles mediations and arbitrations.
We will fight for the maximum compensation you are entitled to, including, the following that are recoverable under Florida law:
- Medical Expenses, such as immediate life-saving care, on-going hospitalization, surgeries, physical and mental therapy, medications, medical devices and at-home, rehabilitation center or nursing home-based care, among other medical costs. The recovery and award can include past and future medical expenses.
- Pain and Suffering: Under Florida Personal Injury law, victims may receive compensation from a court judgment or negotiated settlement to allow for the pain and suffering caused by the accident. The recovery and award can include past and future pain and suffering.
- Lost Income and Loss of Future Earning Capacity: The injuries sustained in your accident may keep you from working for an extended period or even permanently. You can be compensated for those lost wages and other work-related income. The recovery and award can include past and future loss of wages.
- Punitive Damages. In certain cases where the wrongdoer engaged in egregious, fraudulent, intentional misconduct or gross negligence, which is defined by Florida Statutes, one can pursue punitive damages to deter future wrongdoing and punish the wrongdoer. If the case warrants it, a jury can award punitive damages if, based on clear and convincing evidence, the jury finds that the defendant was personally guilty of intentional misconduct or gross negligence.
If You or a Loved One has Suffered Injury as a Result of a Rear-End Car Collision, Contact our Experienced Boca Raton Car Accident Attorneys Today
Boca Injury Law provides a free initial phone or video consultation, allowing us to learn the detailed circumstances of your accident and evaluate your case. You want to retain our legal counsel as soon as possible after your accident, so that we can begin to gather all crucial information and evidence to build your case for either a courtroom trial or financial settlement negotiations.
Our legal services are provided on a contingency basis: if we do not recover a financial award in your case, you are not obligated to pay us legal fees.
Contact our firm at 561-609-3190 or use our online contact form to schedule a free phone or video/virtual consultation to discuss your case with our accident attorneys. In addition to our Boca Raton office, we maintain offices in Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach Gardens & Stuart, FL, to conveniently serve our clients. The Boca Raton Personal Injury & Accident Attorneys at Boca Injury Law also welcome clients throughout Florida, such as Deerfield Beach, Delray Beach, Pompano Beach, Boynton Beach, Wellington, Lake Worth Beach, Highland Beach, Hillsboro Beach, Lighthouse Point and throughout Palm Beach County, Broward County, Martin County, Miami-Dade County & South Florida.